TERMS, CONDITIONS, NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS:
LIMITED LICENSE FOR USE OF SITE CONTENT
- a) The Site Content may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and
- b) The Site Content may not be modified or altered in any way. No other use of the information is authorized. No guarantee is given that the information in this website is accurate and up to date. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, modify, adapt, or distribute any Site Content in whole or in part without the express authorization of EffiaSoft. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of EffiaSoft or any third party.
YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any Site Content or portion of the Site;
- “hack,” “crack,” or otherwise attempt to circumvent any copy protection, access control, or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the Site or Site Content.
WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION, YOU MAY NOT:
- Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unsolicited commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam).
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including without limitation robots, spiders, scripts, or other automatic device) to access the Site or monitor or copy our web pages or the Site Content.
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose.
- Frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All Contents of this Site, including case studies, graphics, icons and overall appearance of the website are the sole and exclusive property of EffiaSoft or their respective owners. All materials posted on this Site including the newsletter, articles, video clips and any other information, regardless of the form, is and shall remain the copyright of EffiaSoft. You are not entitled to copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish or commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any copyrighted material.
Any software, that is made available to download from the Site, is the copyrighted work of EffiaSoft or other indicated third parties (“Software”). The Software is licensed not sold and is subject to the EffiaSoft Software License Agreement, which accompanies the Software. You must accept the Software License Agreement to install or use the Software. Some Software on the Site may be designated as originating from third parties, including shareware, freeware and other software made available to you via FTP download (“Third Party Software”). EffiaSoft has no responsibility to you for Third Party Software. Third Party Software may be subject to license agreements and other terms and conditions of such third parties that accompany the Third Party Software, which you agree to abide by. EffiaSoft makes Third Party Software available to you AS IS without warranty of any kind and EffiaSoft hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. EffiaSoft will not be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental, exemplary or other damages of any kind relating to the Third Party Software. EffiaSoft has no obligation to provide support, maintenance or other services in connection with Third Party Software.
CHANGES; THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
EffiaSoft reserves the right to change or discontinue the Site or any Site Content at any time, with or without notice and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuation. The Site may include hyperlinks to websites not controlled by EffiaSoft and access to content, products and services from third parties. EffiaSoft is not responsible for the availability of and any content on those websites to which it provides links. EffiaSoft provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement representation or warranty by EffiaSoft of such websites, the contents of the websites, the products or services of the websites or the operators of the websites. You agree that EffiaSoft is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content and that EffiaSoft is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any such third party.
Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by EffiaSoft and will not be disclosed to any third parties. If you wish to view, amend or delete your personal data, please contact us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall EffiaSoft or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the site, whether or not EffiaSoft has been advised of the possibility. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent such limitations do not apply, the scope and duration of any warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under applicable law.
Except where expressly provided otherwise, the site and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Site and its contents are at your sole risk. The website and its contents are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) which cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law..
EFFIASOFT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- The site will meet your requirements;
- The site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- The results, that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site, will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
Any content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the site is used at your own discretion and risk. EffiaSoft shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of content. EffiaSoft disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation any warranties concerning the availability, quality, accuracy or content of information in the video clips, advice and other services. Exact offerings, features, benefits, etc. may vary in Standard and Enterprise editions and for customers based on their individual requirements. Through this website, if you are able to link to other websites it is clarified that we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Survey results presented on this website are based on the data collected from the clients. This information is presented without any warranty, express or implied. EffiaSoft assumes no liability for loss or damage . As a result of errors or omissions in the information presented here, or for damages resulting from use or misuse of data. Persons or entities using these survey results shall do so at their own risk.