Careers at EffiaSoft
At Effiasoft, we have a vision to establish ourselves in the international Software product industry through superior quality product, technology and innovative solutions.
At Effiasoft, we do not just work as individual employees, but as a team, as a group and as a dedicated member determined to achieve our goals. We look for talented individuals who are self-motivated, innovative, with a zeal to excel and have leadership quality.
All our enterprise & business management solutions has been developed by a team of young, energetic and result-oriented professionals with proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Our top priority and focus is customer satisfaction. Our company consists of a core group of developers and functional consultants who possess in-depth knowledge of the necessary technologies and business domains. We do believe that Effiasoft can innovate and deliver outstanding technologies & services only because of its highly talented & result-oriented professionals.
Technology we use
- Microsoft .NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Services & API
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Performance
- Scalability & Optimization
As an Android Developer one has to maintain high coding practices through good design documentation, participation in unit testing and peer code reviews. Excellent problem solving and sound communication skills are necessary as candidate will have to communicate with stakeholders to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs.
The role you need to grow into: Android developers with hands-on experience in Java/C/C++. Candidate should be a strategic thinker and have the ability to make sound technical decisions keeping abreast with the latest technologies and applying them.
- Strong OOPS concepts, component based development and basic computing skills – OS concepts, threads, data structures, networking, RDBMS, SQL and XML.Hands-on experience with native Android SDK(Android Framework and Java).
- Experience in implementing secure, transactional applications integrated with web-based services.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimizing for constrained mobile devices.
- Excellent technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design within the mobile environment.
- Experience in the design, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in developing optimised UI for different android versions and devices.
- Experience in publishing application with at least one published application for Android in Google Play Store.
- Experience in development using Android framework itself (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc).
- Experience in SQL Lite database.
Looking for ASP.net Developer who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation web applications.
As an ASP.net Developer you have to maintain high coding practices through good design documentation, participation in unit testing and peer code reviews. Excellent problem solving and sound communication skills are needed since you will have to communicate with clients to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs. You should be a strategic thinker and have the ability to make sound technical decisions keeping abreast with the latest technologies and applying them.
- BTech / MTech degree in IT, ECE,CSE or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in ASP.net.
- Experience with C# and SQL Server.
- Good Communication skill.
- Diagnosis & resolving technical issues.
- Designing, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
Looking for Test Engineers who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation ERP and business applications.
- Relevant work experience in testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools like WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot, Selenium etc.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects.
- Working with software developers and project support teams.
- Identifying business requirements.
- Experience in concurrency testing and Debugging.
- Performance, Functional, Scalability testing.
- Writing and executing test scripts.
- Running manual and automated tests.
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile.
- Writing bug reports & Quality assurance.
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams.
- Document analysis & problem solving.
- Designing tests to mitigate risk.
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams.
- Working on multiple projects at one time.
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
Looking for excellent Sales and Marketing professionals who possesses a passion for technology sales and can capture considerable market share with our next generation ERP and business applications for Small and Medium Business.
- Prospect identification through cold calling / email marketing.
- Respond to and qualify all incoming inquiries from the phone, email, and the web and convert the inbound leads generated by the marketing team.
- Should be able to generate leads which should lead to meetings/demos.
- Follow-up calls, email to both existing and new leads.
- Experience in selling software applications.
- Strong lead generation skills (establishing initial contact and gathering information).
- Ability to identify requirement; be comfortable calling and dealing with Business Owners and Decisions Makers.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity resulting in new client partnerships and business.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (Presales / Support / PM’s) to arrive at best.
- Able to work in start-up environment, self-motivated & must be target oriented and achieve Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- A winning attitude: quick thinking, the ability to overcome objections, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.